Last Modified Date: 11/17/2019
Using the Credit-List.com website, you trust us with your personal data. Read this document to understand how and what your personal data is collected by the Credit-List.com website, for what purposes it is used and how you can limit the collection of your personal data.
Credit-List.com collects your personal data solely for the purpose of improving the site, personalizing the content of the site, and posting relevant advertising and informational messages. We want to make the site the most useful and convenient for your use: show you relevant news, adapt the site structure based on your preferences, show you advertising messages that correspond to your interests. We guarantee the safety of your personal data, we do not transfer your personal data to third parties, with the exception of cases described in the relevant section below.
How and what information we collect:
We collect information in your visits to the site using automatic fixation methods (log-files, cookies), as well as through the registration forms you filled out, questionnaires or other data left during the use of the site.
Information collection methods:
- Log files include information about your visits and are collected by most sites. They record information about where this or that visitor came from, when and how much time he spent on the site, what he looked and downloaded, what browser he had and what IP address his computer had. We guarantee the security of storage of these files and their anonymous aggregate use for the general analysis of the traffic of our site.
- Any user’s use of the Credit-List.com website is linked to a cookie identifier — this is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer. Each time you visit a site, the history of your visits, the number of pages viewed, time on the site and other information that you leave is attached to this file.
During your visit, we collect the following personal data:
- Your personal data is the data that you leave us in the process of interacting with our website: your unique identifier (cookies), IP address, your name, e-mail, social network profile, language, location, type of device from which you Visit us, the model of the device, the version of the operating system, the browser, as well as other data that you yourself tell us in the process of interacting with the site.
- Your actions: pageviews of our site, comments that you leave, clicks on ads, filters you select, etc.
How do we use the collected data
We use the collected data solely for the purpose of personalizing the site, namely:
- data analysis to improve the quality of use of the site,
- support, development of services,
- personalization of site content,
- Improving the quality of the interface
- development of new services,
- increasing the relevance of advertisements through the use of various targeting for the placement of commercial announcements and information messages “Credit-List.com”, including the use of socio-demographic information, behavioral and geographical data,
- communication with users or user groups.
For example, knowing your city, we offer you all the services of our site with the filter of your city already turned on, and we can also develop new sections of our site with the inclusion of information about your city.
We combine all data about users and analyze them through such services as Google Analytics, Yandex Metric, Doubleclick, but not limited to them.
“Credit-List.com” receives income from advertising messages posted by third parties on our website. In this regard, we work with advertising networks and individual advertisers. To ensure the placement of relevant advertising messages that will be of interest to you, we transfer anonymized aggregated data to our partners — advertising networks and advertisers about the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of our audience as a whole. We do not transfer the information that you personally left that can be connected in any way with you, to third parties (we DO NOT transmit your e-mail, or any information about your visit to the site that can be personally connected with you).
How to find and change your personal data
You can completely prevent the browser from accepting all cookies. If you disable this option, we will not be able to perform a number of useful actions for you, for example, to save your chosen interface language.
Information we provide to third parties
We do not disclose personal information of users to companies, organizations and individuals who are not associated with the Credit-List.com portal. The exceptions are the cases listed below:
- The user has given his consent.
- At the request of state authorities.
- Data hosting in compliance with all security rules, which is regulated by the relevant agreement between Credit-List.com and the partner providing the data storage service.
Aggregated user data is provided and can be used:
- analytical systems Google Analytics, Yandex Metric, and other analytical systems,
- banner systems and ad networks, as well as direct advertisers with whom Credit-List.com has partnership agreements.
Protection of information
We do our best to protect Credit-List.com and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy the data stored by us. In particular, we do the following:
- We use SSL encryption in some of our services.
- We restrict our employees and contractors access to personal data.
This agreement applies solely to the data that Credit-List.com collects. All data that our partners or advertisers collect when you use our site or after switching to other sites is governed by the relevant agreements of these companies. Please read them before submitting your data.
“Credit-List.com” does not collect payment information about your accounts on the Internet, and also does not provide services related to online payments. When making any payments, read the security and privacy policies of these services.